Wedding season is upon us!
Are you looking for a gift that goes beyond the registry? Try pairing a registry item with one of our cookbooks. It’s a great way to add a personalized touch to a standard registry gift.
Bonus Tip: Write a personalized message on the inside cover and use it as a heartfelt replacement for a traditional card.
1) Slow Cooker – Pair a slow cooker with our Rock Your Crock cookbook. The couple will have that slow cooker filled with yummy recipes in no time!
2) Dutch Oven – Did the outdoorsy couple register for a Dutch oven? Try pairing it with our Dutch Oven Cooking book. Then the newlywed couple will be fully equipped to cook delicious fireside meals.
3) Cast Iron Skillet – Cast iron is popular in kitchens these days. Pair a traditional cast iron skillet with our Cast Iron Cooking book for the perfect cast iron themed gift.
4) Cookie Sheet – Cookie sheets are an old registry standard. Jazz up this simple gift by pairing it with our Best Cookies Ever cookbook.
5) Waffle Iron – The waffle iron is a tried and true kitchen appliance that’s sure to be on the registry. Pair it with our Waffle Iron Genius cookbook to show the couple how to get creative with their new kitchen gadget.
6) Coffee Pot – Are the soon-to-be newlyweds coffee lovers? Pair the plain old coffee pot on their registry with our Brewed Awakenings cookbook to show the couple how to take coffee to the next level.
7) Wine Glasses – A new set of wine glasses is sure to be on the registry. Pair this and other wine accessories with our Wine Flies When You’re Having Fun cookbook for a creative wine themed gift.
8) Grilling Accessories – There are bound to be some grilling accessories on the registry. Pair these with our Flippin’ Good cookbook, and the couple will be grilling up a storm in no time!
9) Bar Accessories – Cocktail glasses, beer glasses, cocktail shakers, and the like. Pair any of these bar accessories with our Cooking with Bourbon and Beer cookbook. This book is filled with recipes that put a unique spin on bourbon and beer.
10) Serving Platters – Did the couple register for serving platters or other serving items? That’s a good sign they’re planning on doing some entertaining. Pair a serving platter with our Party-Perfect Appetizers & Snacks cookbook for the perfect gift.
Now that you have some unique gift ideas, why not get your wedding shopping done early? We're sure to have the perfect cookbook to pair with any registry gift.
Comments will be approved before showing up.